VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Taohua Island (Peach Blossom Island)... This name sounds like a dream full of expectations. Being the second place I visited in China, this is important for me to present it to you as I was literally speachless in front of its beauty. The "Peach Blossom Island", Tao Hua Dao (桃花岛) in Mandarin Chinese, is part of the Zhoushan (舟山) archipelago located in northeastern Zhejiang Province (浙江省). The island south of the biggest Zhoushan island one (Dinghai Island), just represents 42 squeare kilometers but is a marvel of botanical diversity, lush sceneries of natural rich flora and fauna.
If someone asks me the first place I have ever been to in China, apart from Shanghai where I first landed and visited later on during my one-month trip, I will answer: Zhoushan Island (舟山岛). This name may seem unfamiliar to many people, that is the reason why I am even more eager to make you discover it.
My hometown is a small city of Fujian province which is located in the borderline of Fujian and Zhejiang Province, this geographical advantage enables me to have the opportunity to reach my dreamful place- Wuzhen Water Town very easily. We just spent 4 hours taking a high speed railway to Hangzhou, and then took a bus transfer to Wuzhen which cost about 2 hours.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari