VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
"Springtime is the land awakening. The March winds are the morning yawn.” When Zhangjiajie steps into spring, it is always full of vigour, birds singing, flowers smelling sweet. Scenic spots such as Ten-mile Gallery, Yellow Dragon Cavern, and Wulingyuan Scenic Area give you surprise from time to time. Plants there will catch your eyes, brilliant-coloured azaleas in particular. They are just stretching under your eyes, and sometimes you will feel as if you were in the flower kingdom!
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari