VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Unlike such metropolises as Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, Lijiang, located in the northwestern part of Yunnan province, often leaves an impression of tranquility and mildness on you. As people nowadays are living a busy and fast life, facing great stress from time to time, Lijiang no wonder now enjoys great popularity among visitors. And here is something leisurely you can try in your trip to Lijiang. Staying in this city can slow down your pace of life, purify your heart and dispel your worries.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari