VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
On June 22 at the 38th World Heritage Convention in Qatar’s capital Doha, the World Heritage Committee approved China’s declaration of the Grand Canal, and China’s united declaration with Kazakhstan and Kyrghyzstan of the Silk Road to be world heritages. World Heritage Committee considers China’s Grand Canal is the world’s longest and oldest artificial watercourse, and the largest civil engineering project before the industrial revolution.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari