VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
When it comes to Guilin, you may figure out the elegant karst landscape of Li River, the poetic idyllic scenery in Yangshuo, the amazing winding terraced fields in Longsheng....however, Guilin and its surrounding counties offer more choices than that for a dissimilar Guilin tour other than the fixed itineraries on ads.
Kunming is a lovely and temperate city, and by south-west Chinese standards it is very developed. It reminded me a lot of Xi'an; a mid to high-level Chinese city with unique characteristics. Kunming is pleasant place to stay, attracting many people as Xishuangbanna and Lijiang. In short Kunming is the most convenient place to fly to and acclimatise to the thinner air of Yunnan. ...
China is famous for its stone forests and there are large areas where incredible and strange stone structures shoot from the ground like large ancient trees. These amazing forests rarely leave tourists without a sense of wonderment and awe. It is south China which is home a majority of these amazing destinations, principally in Guangdong, Guangxi, Guizhou, Yunnan and Hunan. Here are five of the most remarkable:
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari