VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
As a beautiful city full of tourists; the old Lijiang city is certainly a beautiful sight, particularly of an evening the Black Dragon Palace, the Snow Mountain and the Mu Castle are the pick of the sights. We travelled from Dali to Lijiang by bus and it proved to be a beautiful and amazing journey higher up into the plateaus of northern Yunnan, the amazing twists and turns revealed the landscape as well as a large Chinese army base! My brother and father had an interesting toilet experience which left them nothing short of revolted; I revealed that I had seen worse but that served little to comfort them. Many of the toilets on the road from Dali to Lijiang are pay per use, which guarantee at least a basic level of hygiene. ...
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari