VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
We held our annual meeting party from January 22nd to January 23rd, 2010 in Ziyuan County of Guilin. It was cold and rainy but we had a good time still.
In China, climbing high mountains around the New Year period is a tradition and the climbers usually climb the mountain with good wishes for the coming new year. To welcome the 2010 tiger year (in lunar calendar), we climbed the Bajiaozhai Mountain of Ziyuan County.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari