VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Guiyang, inhabited by more than 20 minorities, is a city of deep breath of life and local characteristics. For those travel to Guiyang for the first time, food maybe the primary theme, the specialty Fish in Sour Soup, fried bean curd, deep-fried bean curd balls and potatoes in high streets and back lanes…However, Guiyang, also known as a summer resort, is more than that and definitely a superb choice to get away scorching sun for a cool summer vacation.
Unlike such metropolises as Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, Lijiang, located in the northwestern part of Yunnan province, often leaves an impression of tranquility and mildness on you. As people nowadays are living a busy and fast life, facing great stress from time to time, Lijiang no wonder now enjoys great popularity among visitors. And here is something leisurely you can try in your trip to Lijiang. Staying in this city can slow down your pace of life, purify your heart and dispel your worries.
As a beautiful city full of tourists; the old Lijiang city is certainly a beautiful sight, particularly of an evening the Black Dragon Palace, the Snow Mountain and the Mu Castle are the pick of the sights. We travelled from Dali to Lijiang by bus and it proved to be a beautiful and amazing journey higher up into the plateaus of northern Yunnan, the amazing twists and turns revealed the landscape as well as a large Chinese army base! My brother and father had an interesting toilet experience which left them nothing short of revolted; I revealed that I had seen worse but that served little to comfort them. Many of the toilets on the road from Dali to Lijiang are pay per use, which guarantee at least a basic level of hygiene. ...
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari