VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
This national AAAA scenic spot - Lotus Mountain Scenic Area, located 14 kilometres away from the northwestern part of Jinxiu Yao Autonomous County, covers an area of 16,000 square metres, with its main peak reaching a height of 1,350 metres above sea level. Seen from afar, the ranges upon ranges of mountains look like lotus in bud, hence the name.
As is custom, Guilin Tianyuan International Travel Service Co., LTD., which VisitOurChina belongs to, often organizes an annual gathering before the end of the Chinese New Year (in lunar calendar). This year is with no exception. With the arrival of 20th January, we started off our three-day impressive group outing in Xiangzhou County and in Jinxiu Yao Autonomous County, where we not only took a bath in the hot spring, savoured the joyous moments of the highlights of our trip, that is, the annual meeting party of the company, but also embraced Mother Nature, paying a visit to the renowned “Little Zhangjiajie” – Lotus Mountain.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari