VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Ancient geological movement created the world’s largest estuary alluvial island and at the same time gave birth to a fertile river plain - Yangtze River Delta. Today it is the most flourishing and populated region in China. In the course of urbanization, in the Xinghua City of Jiangsu Province, there is a distinctive land seemingly forgotten by time. In summer peasants water a sort of lyophilic vegetable - the taro. The land under their feet is called Raised Field (Duo Tian), a unique landscape in the world.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari