VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
I do not know what exactly the Aer Mountain looks like except the advertisement 'Aer Mountain Purified Water'. But all the friends around recommend it as a great travel place. Before I leave, I need to do some preparation and start with a note. The lake catches all your attention. It appears differently in different time of the day or season. You need to come to the lake in person, otherwise my description will never be rightly pointed on its real beauty.
Winter is the best season to enjoy snow to your heart's content; winter is full of fun to ski in the excellent resorts around China. Generally speaking, there are six wonderful ski resorts mainly in Heilongjiang, Beijing, Inner Mongolia and Sichuan. And I will give you a brief introduction on them one by one in the followings.
Speaking about large-scale grasslands, historical sites, colorful traditions and friendly people from another tradition still living closely related to nature, out of the many places that this can be in China, one region comes to my mind. Let me think…yes, northern China and that region near to the lush steppes of Inner Mongolia is what my mind is flying to a region where a preserved nature is still living closely related to the modern world that China has become. For talking about northern China, this reminds me of a trip into the northern tip of Hebei Province (河北省), which encircles Beijing and Tianjin municipalities. Hebei Province is well-known for being home to the first Peking men, crossed from west to east by the Great Wall, and the area where major historical events of past dynasties, emperors and wars made the destiny of China.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari