VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
In late March, I was so lucky to have chance to explore southwest of Hunan province, my colleagues and me, we drove car by ourselves, on the long way, we driving or stopping, absolutely enjoying the wild trip which we want to discover. It was like a dream to come true, or adventure, anyway, it was my first time to experience such kind of trip, I was like a young child to find everything with full of curiosity, I tried my best to feel and touch all with my eyes, nose and heartthen I found life is just experience or a long trip, you never know next stop or scenic spot, without any hesitation, just go ahead and let it be. I think I learned a lot from the trip, not only enjoying the trip very much, but I understand traveling deeply....
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari