VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Chengdu is a city which is suitable for living, you can play mahjong in the People’s Park, sit in a teahouse and watch a Bianlian Show, or go shopping on the Chunxi Pedestrian Street. After your first time in Chengdu, I’m sure that you would like to discover it more.
Time, the sworn enemy of food, sometimes is also the friend of food. Although we have obtained diversified ways to preserve food by means of modern technology, such old methods as pickling, air-drying, fumigating and salting had once unexpectedly brought us different and sometimes even unrivalled taste of food, which is the taste of time. Even to these days, those cured food still have a strong impact on people’s daily diet. Here I will talk about two cured meat that is popular in South China especially in Hunan Province – bacon and salted fish.
Already being in Guilin for one week, I so far got to know the district of the office and once went to the center with my colleagues.
Seven Star District is very cute, and by bus you reach the center within 10 minutes. However, it is not a typical place for tourists to visit and therefore I am stared at nearly all the time when being on the street.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari