VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Located on South China and close to Hong Kong, Hainan Island is a great place for cycling and also the gateway to inland China. For the people favor riding bike, Hainan is definitely the paradise for cycling - cool sea breeze, comfortable beach, coconut woods, picturesque attractions, and the settled moderate-strength cycling lines. In recent years, more and more people gather here from all over the world for the wonderful journey on wheels.
Last week I went to Sanya to visit my best friend Alina, who I had come to China with. Sanya is the southernmost part of Hainan province, and at the same time the southernmost part of China. Hainan province is made up of about 200 islands in the South Chinese Sea and thanks to beautiful beaches and blue sea it also enjoys the reputation of being Chinas Hawaii. ...
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari