VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Guiyang, inhabited by more than 20 minorities, is a city of deep breath of life and local characteristics. For those travel to Guiyang for the first time, food maybe the primary theme, the specialty Fish in Sour Soup, fried bean curd, deep-fried bean curd balls and potatoes in high streets and back lanes…However, Guiyang, also known as a summer resort, is more than that and definitely a superb choice to get away scorching sun for a cool summer vacation.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari