VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
It started one week ago, on Monday: I had an odd feeling around my left breast. Sometimes stabling while breathing, sometimes a dragging pain, sometimes I felt my heart beating, sometimes everything was all right. Especially when I was among others and enjoying myself, I was fine. But however, I kept thinking about it and started to worry. Even if I disliked the idea of going to a doctor who did not have German hygienic standards and equipment, I asked my colleague You Jia Jia to go to hospital with me on Thursday. After lunch we took a taxi to "Guilin People's Hospital", which is close to the Sheraton Hotel.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari