VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
If you come to Guilin, you should not miss one thing: to taste Guilin Mifan Guilin Rice Noodle. It is mostly served in those small places which remind me of garages, and which do not look very clean for western standards. The price is very low, usually it costs 2,50RMB. Then you get a metal bowl with typical rice noodle. They have the same appearance as Spaghetti, but are brighter. The cook will ask you for the style you want to have it: with Jiurou (Beef), Zhurou (Pig) or sometimes even horsemeat (Marou). You will get some thin slices of this meat on top of your noodles. Then two different sauces and fried peanuts are added. When you receive the noodles, you can add chili, green beans, beet and chives....
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari