VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
In what way can you relate Lijiang (Li River), ballet and circus with each other in a show? Well, I have to admit that I thought it's just a way of catching people's eyeballs when I saw the name of DREAMLIKE LIJIANG: New Ballet Circus at the entrance of Guilin Dreamlike Lijiang Theater last week for the first time, because it's really hard for me to imagine a scene in which a graceful ballet dancer plays with a comical buffoon by the Li River unless it is a comic stage acting, isn't it?
TOP1 BEIJING - Capital of China
Capital of China, blend of glorious ancient past and exciting modern development.
Visit World Wonder Great Wall, Temple of Heaven, Forbidden City, Summer Palace;
See Special Siheyuan residence complex and experience Hutong tour in rickshaw;
Enjoy the famed Peking Opera, martial arts, and acrobatics at the night time;
Wander along the Wangfujing Street and taste Beijing Roasted Duck.
After being in Guilin for almost a year as a student I have thought through the ten most worthwhile things I have got up to in Guilin: 10. See the city on foot While many visitors come to Guilin to enjoy the amazing beautiful cityscape not everyone get manages to get out of their coach and walk around the city; the best way to experience Guilin is defiantly by foot. Walking by the river on balmy summer nights is the only real way to appreciate the amazing Karst formations that surround the city, walking across through the pedestrian mall is the best way to soak this beautiful city...
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari