VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
This is a time when all Chinese people go travelling, come back home to see their beloved family and friends or just relax at home. Chinese national holidays are spread all year long at some specific festivals in order to allow people to “hui jia kan kan” (回家看看, literally “come back home and see”) and take a break. During the last Qingming Festival (清明节, qing ming Jie) falling on April 5th, one of my French friends and I living in Guilin decided to take the chance to spend these 3 days off to travel in the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. Place I dreamt off since the last time I was in China but that I never had the time to go for one reason or so, I finally had the chance to go to one of the most magic and beautiful scenic spot of Southern China: Detian Waterfalls (德天瀑布).
According to our company's custom, we would organize a group outing before the Chinese New Year (in lunar calendar) comes. And staffs of Guilin Tianyuan Travel Service Co., LTD, which VisitOurChina belongs to, enjoyed a happy 2011 group outing this week. We chose Nanning, capital of Guangxi Province, as the destinations. Besides the biggest highlight of our trip the New Year party, we also visited the famed Detian Transnational Waterfall, Tongling Great Canyon and Mingshi Countryside.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari