VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
One of the best things about life in China are the prices! The prices for food, for transportation, for renting houses, for entertainment, for MASSAGE! Being part of Chinese traditional medicine and culture, massage is not a luxury, it is a necessity! Many Chinese people go to the massage more often than once a week, to relax, and indulge ones body and mind with it. Most common are body massages and foot massages, which cost 25RMB – 50RMB per hour. All in all one can say that the more expensive ones are often done by more professional studios. Ask your tour guide for a good address, which is not tourist driven, as many in the center are.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari