VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Start our Day 7 in China with Julie to Longsheng where there is the famousTerraced Fields. And we also had a night cruise in Guilin.This cruise will give you a new and deeper impression of Guilin which you won't find in the daytime.
On 14th April, I got the chance to take a boat cruise along the Li River and Four Lakes, it is a new boat cruise for the travelers to 360explore Guilin city. The government tries to handle the boat cruise as water bus, then travelers can board the boat at any moment with their convenience. So, there is one more way to discover Guilin....
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari