VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
The early part of the August, happens to be the coolest part of the summer in Guilin. My colleagues and I took this opportunity and had a wonderful weekend together in Guanyan, Guilin, Longji gorge and Longsheng. As a native of Guilin, I had always known that Guanyan had one of the most famous scenic spot in Guilin. Even as a child I had heard about its beauty, but I never had an opportunity to visit there. Last weekend, I finally turned this dream into a reality. I finally got the taste of the beauty which it is well known for. The day in Longji gorge, rafting had a substantial affect on me. Words cannot describe the first feel of the rafting. I am sure this sport and some might call it adventure is going to take the world by storm. Time passed so quickly but the experience and thrill is fresh in my mind. It brought lots of happiness and togetherness we had in those two days.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari