VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Want to find a place for coffee in the weekend in Guilin? U.B.C Coffee (上岛咖啡) in China, firstly established in Hainan of mainland China, is highly recommended. There are many Shangdao coffee houses in China, covering most of the districts of China. As far as concerned, there are several U.B.C coffee stores in Guilin....
From my predecessor Romy I had gotten the address of Sharons Coffee. Sharons Coffee, located at Chuanshan South Road (street to Chuanshan Park), is a cozy and pleasant western style coffee opened 2007. It serves different sorts of coffee (including freshly brewed coffee, espresso, Mocha, Cappuccino and coffee with Alcohol), cocktails and various kinds of liquors, as well as German style western dishes such as salads, burgers, schnitzel, steaks and pizza....
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari