VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Developing HSR in China does not only bring great convenience to domestic people’s life, but also provide another way of transport to foreign tourists when they are travelling in China. More HSR rail lines are being built each year, linking China’s cities, making travel in China quicker and more convenient than ever before. Visitors can now take China tours using only HSR, adding another aspect to traveling in China.
“If you didn’t watch ‘Where are we going, dad?’ there would be no common language with others”, though exaggerated the reality show "Where are we going, dad?" broadcasted by a Chinese provincial TV is really popular in China at present. Besides curiosities to star fathers’ private lives, the ways they adopted to get along with their kids and children’ lovely performances, the six filming sites carefully chosen for twelve episodes is also a reason attracting eyeballs.
Imperial Summer Villa of Chengde is ranked to be one of China’s top royal gardens. 1994, it was included in the world cultural heritage list. Located in Chengde City, Hebei Province of China, it wass a popular summer resort for emperors and dignitaries in Qing Dynasty and also the biggest Imperial Garden in the world.
The sceneries are so incredibly beautiful. Snow mountains, Colored Pool, Swan Lake, Mirror Lake, Pearl Shoals Waterfall and Colorful Lakes. Up and down, tiredness and comfort, disappointment and ecstasy – Jiuzhaigou National Park, a tour place where amazing happens, everything happens.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari