VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Back in 2007, my trip in northeastern China with my University Program ended finally by the awe-inspiring visit of the capital city of Beijing. Most famous Chinese city for its great historical and cultural background, Beijing was the destination that everyone was waiting for during this one-month trip. A destination full of hope and expectations that didn’t deceive us indeed at the end for its many sightseeing and great attractions.
Visiting one of the biggest city in the world is an unforgettable moment especially when this one is located in China. Shanghai (上海), China's most famous city as well as a financial, economic and foreign trade metropolis, is just a must-see city in the country: it is the city that I had the chance to visit several years ago, in 2007. Since that time, Shanghai has for sure changed a lot, for example, hosting the large-scale international event of 2010 World Expo changed its urbanization and architecture in some areas.
TOP1 BEIJING - Capital of China
Capital of China, blend of glorious ancient past and exciting modern development.
Visit World Wonder Great Wall, Temple of Heaven, Forbidden City, Summer Palace;
See Special Siheyuan residence complex and experience Hutong tour in rickshaw;
Enjoy the famed Peking Opera, martial arts, and acrobatics at the night time;
Wander along the Wangfujing Street and taste Beijing Roasted Duck.
The great-wall is a must for every traveller heading to Beijing, it is truly both awe-inspiring and culturally enriching experience, but if you have already been to the world-renowned Badaling Great Wall and are searching for somewhere more untamed and commercialised why not try the sections of the Great Wall at Simatai? ...
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari