VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Watertown Suzhou, a delicate city from the traditional Chinese paintings in the southern regions of Yangtze River, is synonymous with small bridges, water alleys, classical gardens, deep humanities and literary quotations in almost every street. To taste its lingering charm, spring, especially the month of April should be the best period due to less visitors and travel cost. Just please well-prepared ahead of your exploration, as the delicate beauty and fine details of the city require a more tranquil, tender heart and more perceptive eyes.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari