VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
My campus locates in the north part of the Lovers' Road, Zhuhai, a city faces Hong Kong and Macao across the sea. I have been hiding most of my hopes and dreams away. However, I always consider it the silliest pity that I did not watch a sunrise at the sea for four years college life beside the sea. Lovers Road is one of the most famous landmarks of Zhuhai, and also a travel spot one can not miss when travel in Zhuhai.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari