VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
China boasts multiple geographical conditions and climate. People sow in spring, cultivate in summer, harvest in autumn and store food in winter. This strict calendar has been applied for thousands of years. Though modern people stand off the nature with each passing day compare with agrarian age, to carry on ancestral life wisdom to arrange the diet has melted into Chinese’s genes. Depending on their rich experience, Chinese chefs search splendid food combination in the change of seasons.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari