VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
July is the hottest time in China, and a small tourism peak packed with travellers. To beat the crowds and see beautiful sceneries simultaneously, you need some other recommendations. In right time to visit right places, you will get surprising experiences.
Many distinctive ancient buildings of Shangri-La were burned into ash in the fire disaster before many of us had time to appreciate them. Those very special architectures are the quintessence of China’s ancient people and they are great objects for the visitors to know China’s wonderful culture. There are many cities of China that offers very authentic architectural appreciation.
Between mountains and rivers, Tibet has long been considered as the closest place to heaven. And all kinds of lakes there also attract much attention for amazing sightseeing and stories hiding behind.
TOP1 BEIJING - Capital of China
Capital of China, blend of glorious ancient past and exciting modern development.
Visit World Wonder Great Wall, Temple of Heaven, Forbidden City, Summer Palace;
See Special Siheyuan residence complex and experience Hutong tour in rickshaw;
Enjoy the famed Peking Opera, martial arts, and acrobatics at the night time;
Wander along the Wangfujing Street and taste Beijing Roasted Duck.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari