VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
People generally know Guilin but ignore other beauties of Guangxi Province. Actually, Guangxi offers so much more than just Guilin. The Miao Ethnical Minority villages in Rongshui County, Guangxi Province, has the very interesting “Po Hui Festival”(a popular activity for the locals to wish for good harvest through the reed-pipe wind instruments) every year, which is a kind of non-material cultural heritage that originates from nature and showed by dances, songs and various activities.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari