VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Many distinctive ancient buildings of Shangri-La were burned into ash in the fire disaster before many of us had time to appreciate them. Those very special architectures are the quintessence of China’s ancient people and they are great objects for the visitors to know China’s wonderful culture. There are many cities of China that offers very authentic architectural appreciation.
Shanxi, as one of the birthplaces of Chinese nation, always impresses visitors with its profound history and culture. Now that we are approaching May, Shanxi witnesses the best travelling season. During these days, the climate is warm and there is no better place than Shanxi to make your May Day holiday unforgettable and unique.
We visited Longji Terraces on Sunday, which is located in Longsheng Town where Zhuang, Yao, Miao and Dong ethnic groups live together. We mainly appreciate the performances of Yao people and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Longji Terraces there, both are memorable....
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari