VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
The much-anticipated annual meeting of Visit Our China happened on last Friday in a mountainous farm of suburban Guilin. It was a great opportunity for the company staff to communicate and make summaries about the work in 2013. The team of Visit Our China want to show our sincerest regards to the customers who supported our work and hope more and more people put their trust in us. Visit Our China is full of passion, confidence and wisdom, by which we will do the best to offer you the most impressive tours to China.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari