VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
For a convenient exploration of the culture and traditions in the eastern part of Beijing, a district filled with old things and intangible heritages, the most favorable transportation means to get around is bicycle, a popular way among foreign travelers now in Beijing.
Almost all visitors who have lived in Hutongs of Beijing will take a fancy to Chinese quadrangle courtyard and old Beijing culture. For them, to go deep into Hutongs, the past memories and traces of Old Beijing, is the only way to a real Beijing. Nanluoguxiang (南锣鼓巷), or South Luogu Lane, a hutong built 700 years ago in Yuan Dynasty (1271-1368), has become a popular haunt for both domestic and foreign travelers today with many distinctive bars, stores and galleries.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari