VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
On December 15, the Wanda Group signed an agreement with the municipal government of Guilin, plans to invest 24 billion yuan building a mega cultural tourism city of Guilin. It is so far the largest tourism investment in Guangxin Zhuang Autonomous Region and will greatly improve the quality of China tours to Guilin.
When you are planning a China tour, hotel arrangement would be naturally considered. For after spending an entire day on a China tour, a good night’s rest is especially important. Recently more visitors prefer staying at family-style or garden-style hotels rather than in larger star-rated hotels. In picturesque Guilin there are some beautiful garden-style hotels which offer an excellent environment, services and amenities. The best of these hotels are the Guilin Yi Royal Palace and the Guilin Zizhou Four-season Resort.
Almost all visitors who have lived in Hutongs of Beijing will take a fancy to Chinese quadrangle courtyard and old Beijing culture. For them, to go deep into Hutongs, the past memories and traces of Old Beijing, is the only way to a real Beijing. Nanluoguxiang (南锣鼓巷), or South Luogu Lane, a hutong built 700 years ago in Yuan Dynasty (1271-1368), has become a popular haunt for both domestic and foreign travelers today with many distinctive bars, stores and galleries.
Busy works finished finally in Friday, while the busy schedule never ends. Last weekend, I went to Nanning (Capital city of Guangxi province) for my cousin's wedding with my mother and the family of my aunt. The trip was full of surprises, very interesting. Hereby, you will follow up of my step to see the new Nanning, also the different short tour experience from Guilin. ...
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari