VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Yesterday morning when I passed by the Sanlidian Roundabout (Guilin) on my way to office, I found that the maple leaves had turned red - that’s really beautiful the leaves shaking slightly in many carriages. I did not spend much time enjoying it, but it did remind me of some other great places for red leaves watching in Guilin or other cities in China. As many tourists want to experience unusual China tours, red leaves watching may be a great choice.
We humans are truly a remarkable species, discovering all kinds of entertainments. Recent years, hiking has been widely favored by those who want to sport their unique passion. There are also many places where you can enjoy magical hiking experience: the Great Wall hiking, Mt. Siguniang hiking, Yangtze River Three Gorges hiking, Li River hiking of Guilin, and etc.It seems rather simple that you just need to walk different places during hiking, but you would know that walk needs many skills to keep you well protected
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari