VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
According to our company's custom, we would organize a group outing before the Chinese New Year (in lunar calendar) comes. And staffs of Guilin Tianyuan Travel Service Co., LTD, which VisitOurChina belongs to, enjoyed a happy 2011 group outing this week. We chose Nanning, capital of Guangxi Province, as the destinations. Besides the biggest highlight of our trip the New Year party, we also visited the famed Detian Transnational Waterfall, Tongling Great Canyon and Mingshi Countryside.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari