VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
“If you didn’t watch ‘Where are we going, dad?’ there would be no common language with others”, though exaggerated the reality show "Where are we going, dad?" broadcasted by a Chinese provincial TV is really popular in China at present. Besides curiosities to star fathers’ private lives, the ways they adopted to get along with their kids and children’ lovely performances, the six filming sites carefully chosen for twelve episodes is also a reason attracting eyeballs.
The Multicolored Beach is located in the north of Burqin County, Xinjiang, which is also the only way must be passed to the Kanas and Habahe County. With a river traverses the whole region, two different worlds are presented with surprisingly sceneries – it is the best way I can explain. Violent river striking and wind erosion made the north bank a cliff-style Yadan landform. Rock stratums of the surrounding land possess strong or weak ability of resistance to weather, thus the outline is irregular, and different mineral substances reflect various colors, by which it’s well-known as 'Multicolored Beach’.
The scenic desert area of Sha Po Tou lies around ninety minutes south-west of the small Islamic city of Yinchuan, Ningxia Province. It is an area seldom visited by foreign tourists, but boasts some most amazing scenery and eerie desert landscapes. The desert of China always reminds me of the Silk Road in ancient China.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari