VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Bicycle was a remarkable symbol of Chinese streets in last century. It serves as a daily transportation decline in recent years but quietly vogue among travelers somehow especially among foreigners. For them, cycling is the effective way to blend into local life, and furthermore, a good chance to re-take this retro and eco-friendly transportation because such friendly cycle tracks still maintained in China today but barely found in western countries. It is in this charming season in spring and early summer, cycling becomes a vogue in Shanghai chosen by many travelers to explore this world-known metropolis.
Located on South China and close to Hong Kong, Hainan Island is a great place for cycling and also the gateway to inland China. For the people favor riding bike, Hainan is definitely the paradise for cycling - cool sea breeze, comfortable beach, coconut woods, picturesque attractions, and the settled moderate-strength cycling lines. In recent years, more and more people gather here from all over the world for the wonderful journey on wheels.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari