VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
People generally know Guilin but ignore other beauties of Guangxi Province. Actually, Guangxi offers so much more than just Guilin. The Miao Ethnical Minority villages in Rongshui County, Guangxi Province, has the very interesting “Po Hui Festival”(a popular activity for the locals to wish for good harvest through the reed-pipe wind instruments) every year, which is a kind of non-material cultural heritage that originates from nature and showed by dances, songs and various activities.
The people of Three Gorges show me their absolute austere friendship. Between mountains and waters, it looks like a landscape painting. Traditional stilted architectures, mysterious ancient sailing boats and covering ships silently stand, while young girls are washing clothes beside the river…
These places are miracles you never saw. Brahmaputra Great Canyon is the highest, deepest and longest canyon in the world. Thus it is considered as the ultimate canyon of the world and the last secret area of human race. To adventure in such an 'extreme' place, you would face many tough difficulties such as high altitude, hard and dangerous geography and etc.
New Yuan Ming Palace is located in the submontane area of Shilin Mountain, Jiuzhoudadao Road. It covers a floor space of 1.39 square kilometers. We never forget the Beijing Old Summer Palace (a more great Qing Dynasty (1633-1911) royal garden than the Summer Palace), to which this new palace was built in the same size, costing RMB 600 million and ranked as AAAA level scenic spot of China.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari