VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Imperial Summer Villa of Chengde is ranked to be one of China’s top royal gardens. 1994, it was included in the world cultural heritage list. Located in Chengde City, Hebei Province of China, it is a popular summer resort for emperors and dignitaries in Qing Dynasty and also the biggest Imperial Garden in the world. It has made perfect combination of the natural sceneries. This attraction was built from 1703 to 1790 during Qing Dynasty (1644-1911).
Located in Jiuzhaigou County of the Aba Tibetan and Qiang Autonomous Prefecture in Sichuan, well known as the ‘paradise’, Jiuzhaigou National Park is the most beautiful place I have ever seen in my life. My expression may be quite simple and abstract and carries little conviction. But actually I can never find proper words to ‘paint a picture’.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari