VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Jin Tai Xi Zhao (金台夕照) - a peaceful place in the busy streets. It is established in 2008 and located at No.15, Xizhao Temple Street, Chongwen District, Beijing. The famous Xizhao temple (has a history of over 600 years) stands inside it, based on which the club made its theme “divine will, poetic quality, enjoyable”. It is not only a comprehensive hotel, but also a cultural industry station with the cultural combination of dhyana, musical instrument, Chinese jade and tea.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari