VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Hubei Province Museum of China is the only provincial level, comprehensive museum, in which the largest, most complete and systematic ancient instruments are exhibited. Zenghouyi Bells are the most famous set of chime (excavated from the tomb of Marquls Yi of Zeng). It is like a bright pearl beside the beautiful East Lake, and also a great landmark building as well as an essential landscape of Wuhan City. Zenghouyi Bells are historical relics of China’s Warring States Period (475 -221 BC). It consists of 65 bronze chimes and the range covers five and a half octaves with the whole 12 semitones.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari