VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
The coming Year 2011 would be the year of lovely rabbit, whose image can be seen everywhere in China during the Chinese New Year 2011 holiday, as a tradition to celebrate the Chinese Spring Festival, the most important and ceremonious festival in China.
According to our company's custom, we would organize a group outing before the Chinese New Year (in lunar calendar) comes. And staffs of Guilin Tianyuan Travel Service Co., LTD, which VisitOurChina belongs to, enjoyed a happy 2011 group outing this week. We chose Nanning, capital of Guangxi Province, as the destinations. Besides the biggest highlight of our trip the New Year party, we also visited the famed Detian Transnational Waterfall, Tongling Great Canyon and Mingshi Countryside.
In what way can you relate Lijiang (Li River), ballet and circus with each other in a show? Well, I have to admit that I thought it's just a way of catching people's eyeballs when I saw the name of DREAMLIKE LIJIANG: New Ballet Circus at the entrance of Guilin Dreamlike Lijiang Theater last week for the first time, because it's really hard for me to imagine a scene in which a graceful ballet dancer plays with a comical buffoon by the Li River unless it is a comic stage acting, isn't it?
TOP1 BEIJING - Capital of China
Capital of China, blend of glorious ancient past and exciting modern development.
Visit World Wonder Great Wall, Temple of Heaven, Forbidden City, Summer Palace;
See Special Siheyuan residence complex and experience Hutong tour in rickshaw;
Enjoy the famed Peking Opera, martial arts, and acrobatics at the night time;
Wander along the Wangfujing Street and taste Beijing Roasted Duck.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari