VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Olympic Pandas Fengyi and Meixin Settled Down in Guilin
Panda is the national treasure of China. The celebrating ceremony to welcome the two "Olympic Panda" residents-Fengyi and Meixin was held in Dec. 26th in the Seven Star Park of Guilin, a world-famous international tourism city, historical and cultural city and ecological city. The Seven Star Park has breed pandas for about 30 years and six pandas (No.9, Weilun, Meimei, Taotao, Yueyue and Yangyang) have been breed here. And the two pandas would meet visitors from the New Year of 2010.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari