VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
2 Days with my favorite Indians
When we came back to Guilin, we made a first stop at the Official Sea water Pearl Institution, where the origination of sea pearls was explained to us. Afterwards we had the possibility to but very beautiful jewelry made out of pearls. Then we drove to Dr. Tea, where the tea brewing process and effects of different teas was explained to us. It was very interesting and we also were invited to try the teas.
Finally it was time to say good-bye. We transferred the group back to the airport and if was very hard for me to say good-bye. It was a very pleasant weekend and I will not forget these nice people!
--- By Susanne (VisitOurChina)
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari