VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
According to Chinese culture, Qingming Festival (known as Tomb Sweeping Day) is both a Chinese solar term and a festival which falls on the 105th day after the Winter solstice. It is said that Chinese traditional Qingming Festival originated...
We have many kinds of customs in China during Spring Festival (new year in Chinese lunar calendar). Usually, we stick New Year scrolls on the gates, hang laterns at the door, set off firecrackers and have dumpling dinner on New Year's Eve. We stay up late or all night on New Year's Eve, which we call Shousui (to keep the passing year and welcome the new year). Then we pay new year calls on the first day of the new year and visit our relatives and friends....
The Chinese Winter Solstice Festival has come this year. It is a festival even equivalent to the New Year in the past, telling people that the winter days have come formally.Origin of the Festival...
Christmas has gradually become a global festival, so as in China. The children know about the Santa Claus from young and also wish the presents could be found in their stocks.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari