VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
The winding mountain road seemed to be endless. Sometimes it's so narrow that it's just alright for one car to get through. I had to hunk a lot whenever arriving at a sharp bend, in fear that people driving from the other direction might not see us coming. I dared not to see the beautiful views out of the windows, such as tea plantations, rice terraces and villages, all so appealing. Grasping the steering-wheel so tightly, my hands were wet. Including Ms. Zhao, there were five of us in the jeep, who are all supporting "pillars" of families with old and young. Could I afford to be careless, even for just a second?
Winter is the best season to enjoy snow to your heart's content; winter is full of fun to ski in the excellent resorts around China. Generally speaking, there are six wonderful ski resorts mainly in Heilongjiang, Beijing, Inner Mongolia and Sichuan. And I will give you a brief introduction on them one by one in the followings.
Yesterday our company was invited to visit the Chuanshan Park which I’ve long heard of yet never been to. As a member of VisitOurChina, I had the opportunity to have an intimate contact with its intoxicating scenery and marvel at its natural and cultural wonders.
Hengshan Mountain in Hunan, often called Nanyue (Southern Mountain) and Longevity Mountain, is one of the most famous Five Great Mountains of China (Mt. Taishan in Shandong Province, Mt. Huashan in Shaanxi Province, Mt. Hengshan in Shanxi Province, Mt. Hengshan in Hunan Province and Mt. Songshan in Henan Province). Among the five mountains, Mount Hengshan in Hunan is said to be the most graceful one with green foliage and blossoms all the year around.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari