VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Invited by the government of Longsheng Various Nationalities Autonomous County and the scenic area Dragon’s Backbone Rice Terraces, I was lucky to represent VisitOurChina, Guilin Tianyuan International Travel Service Co., Ltd, with other colleagues from other major travel agencies in Guilin, to participate the grand meeting at Longsheng, the opening ceremony of Longji Street, last Wednesday, January 28th, 2015.
Train, perhaps is the most inexpensive transportation and time traveller in our time. Take a train, travel on the criss-cross railway lines, from one place to another, you can slowly watch each different scenery along the way and experience the gradually changed air temperature.
Winter is coming but we are not ready… So what? To get warm and relax, Xi’an has hot springs. China’s first hot spring was discovered in Shaaxi Province, and the province has many hot springs to offer. Only in peri-urban areas of Xi’an, we can choose Lintong, Xianyang, Lantian, Meixian…
For a convenient exploration of the culture and traditions in the eastern part of Beijing, a district filled with old things and intangible heritages, the most favorable transportation means to get around is bicycle, a popular way among foreign travelers now in Beijing.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari