Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking Tour
Tour Code: CTBJ15
Tour Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Tour Type: Seat-in-Coach Group Tour
Sightseeing: Jinshanling Great Wall
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Beijing ( L )
Pick-up point and time: Your hotel between 5:40am and 7:00am
Finishing point and time: Your hotel around 18:30pm
Picking up area: within 2nd ring road, if it’s over the limitation, please wait at McDonald’s nearby the exit C of Dongzhi Men Subway Station.
Around 6:00am pick up from your hotel in downtown Beijing. We offer simple breakfast. Arrival at Jinshanling Great Wall about 10:00am and hike the east section of it. Located some 130km from downtown Beijing, the Jinshanling Great Wall was first constructed in ancient China's Ming Dynasty. The famous general, Xu Da, of the early Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) supervised and directed the construction of the Great Wall. Later, Qi Jiguang led a number of defense works while guarding the north area in 1567.
The hiking is about 6km and takes about 3 hours. Each tower has its unique feature and look. It is relatively less crowded at Jinshanling Great Wall, thus it's a nice place to explore the Great Wall in Beijing. After lunch, you will be transferred back to your hotel in the downtown of Beijing and finish the tour today.
Wear casually and pay attention to the climate in Beijing.
1. Only English-speaking travelers in the coach;
2. Well-trained English speaking tour guide;
3. Keep proper number of travelers in air-conditioned coach;
4. No shopping stops.
Service package includes:
1. Offering breakfast
2. Entrance tickets
3. Hotel pick-up and drop-off
4. Air-conditioned tour coach
5. English speaking tour guide
6. Typical Chinese lunch
Service package excludes:
1. Fee of cable car
2. Tips to the guide and driver
Custom Tailoring: Design your own tour with our help to meet your unique interests. You don't have to compromise. Do exactly what you want to do! Let us assist you to tailor-make your own China experience.
What Our Customers Say
Thank you for your request. We had a
wonderful day, even though we experienced exactly the snow on the Chinese wall.
The tour was well organized. We would also book it again with you.
The Ming Tombs were interesting, but of
Read more testimonials...
- 3 Days Beijing Highlights Tour
- 2 Days 2 Nights Beijing Roast Duck and Kong Fu Show Tour
- 4 Days Essence of Beijing Tour
- 5 Days Beijing Memorable Tour
- 6 Days Beijing Panorama Tour
- 2 Days Summer Resort Tour from Beijing to Chengde
- 4 Days Xin'gang - Beijing Tour
- 2 Days Beijing - Xin'gang Tour
- 7 Days Beijing, Chengde, Tianjin Tour
- 6 Days Beijing, Tianjin Tour