Badaling Great Wall and Ming Tombs Bus Tour
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Beijing ( L )
Pick-up point and time: Your hotel in downtown Beijing between 7:00am and 8:30am
Finishing point and time: Your hotel in downtown Beijing at around 6:00pm
Pick-up from your hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am, and then drive to Ming Tombs (50 miles away from downtown about one hour driving). The thirteen Ming Tombs are the best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history. You will visit Changling, the head and the largest tomb of Ming Tombs, where Emperor Yongle (the first emperor in Beijing) and his Empress Xu were buried. The sightseeing on the Ming Tombs takes about 1 hour. The visit to Ming Tombs finishes at about 10:45. Before having lunch (11:30 am), you will have 45 minutes for a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures.
Having traditional Chinese lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, driving to the Badaling Great Wall. The hike on Badaling Great Wall takes 2 hours. Badaling section is the most famous and best-preserved wall. Its highest point at Badaling is some 800 meters above sea level. Cable car is available and optional.
On the way to your hotels, we pass by the Olympic Green, having a distant view of both the “Bird's Nest " and "Water Cube", taking pictures in coach. After that, you will have a chance to enjoy Chinese traditional Tea Ceremony, where you can also experience Chinese Calligraphy. Chinese Calligraphy has thousand years of history and it was regarded as a kind of cultural & visual art.
After the tour you will be transfered back to your hotel.
Wear casually and pay attention to the climate in Beijing.
1. Only English-speaking travelers in the coach;
2. Well-trained English speaking tour guide;
3. Keep proper quantity travelers in suitable type of air-conditioned coach.
Service package includes:
1. Entrance tickets
2. Hotel pick-up and drop-off
3. Air-conditioned tour coach
4. English speaking tour guide
5. Typical Chinese lunch
Service package excludes:
1. Fee of cable car
2. Tips to the guide and driver
Custom Tailoring: Design your own tour with our help to meet your unique interests. You don't have to compromise. Do exactly what you want to do! Let us assist you to tailor-make your own China experience.
What Our Customers Say
Eden and I returned home to Canada yesterday. Just wanted to send you a huge thank-you for all your hard work organizing our China trip. It was a fabulous trip. All the great things you made we were able to see and do while we toured your country. If I hear of anyone heading to China I will recom...
Read more testimonials...
- 3 Days Beijing Highlights Tour
- 2 Days 2 Nights Beijing Roast Duck and Kong Fu Show Tour
- 4 Days Essence of Beijing Tour
- 5 Days Beijing Memorable Tour
- 6 Days Beijing Panorama Tour
- 2 Days Summer Resort Tour from Beijing to Chengde
- 4 Days Xin'gang - Beijing Tour
- 2 Days Beijing - Xin'gang Tour
- 7 Days Beijing, Chengde, Tianjin Tour
- 6 Days Beijing, Tianjin Tour